Saturday, August 09, 2008

Not quite biblical, but close

While my husband is off on a holiday attending a summer music school (furthering his violin-playing hobby), we email each other daily. I was telling him how lush and green the lawn is and that I have to mow every four or five days. This is unheard in a normal August, not to mention during the kind of drought we had last summer when we hardly mowed at all.

This was his response:

Now you don't water, you mow. Such is the life of Eve tending to Paradise. -Adam
Here's what the rainfall map from Agriculture Canada looks like now:

In just a month, we have gone from "very low" to "very high"
(Click on map to view bigger)

© Yvonne Cunnington, Country Gardener

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I have a new country garden blog and I will no longer be publishing comments at this blog. If you have a question or comment about the topic here, please use the contact form at my new blog to get in touch with me.

-Yvonne, aka Country Gardener